Regardless of the industry or discipline in which your expertise as a speaker falls, people who speak professionally have many things in common. Many are entrepreneurs or small business owners. Challenges related to marketing products and services, keeping up with technological advances and anticipating trends are common to everyone.
There is no such thing as a “speaking circuit,” so how do you reach potential clients? How do you expand your skill set to increase your value to clients once you have them? With long hours, travel and an ever-changing cast of clients, speaking can be a lonely profession. What is the best way to expand your network of colleagues and connect to people who do what you do?
The National Speakers Association brings speakers together to address these issues. NSA is a community of thousands of speaking professionals all over the world — a community where the pursuit of knowledge and the sharing of ideas is a way of life.
The Las Vegas Chapter of the National Speakers Association meets on the third Saturday of the month from 9AM-noon. For more information on NSA-LV and our monthly meetings, sign up for our mailing list.
You can follow and chat with our members on Facebook.
Events & News
NSA Las Vegas Meeting
With Special Guest Speaker
“Branding Your Persona Makes You Magnetic:
Be A Living Brand”
Saturday, February 12, 2017
Learn how to be, do and have a living brand. Before you hire a branding company, you have to know who you are and what you stand for. Be a living brand.
This is an intensive with powerful, in your face hot seats dealing with Pegine! Learn how being feisty, fearless, focused and fun built an award winning consulting business working with Fortune 500 businesses like Walmart, General Motors, Colgate Palmolive and federal agencies like the Department of Defense, Social Security Agencies and every branch of the military.
Learn how her branded persona has led to a 6+ figure professional speaking year after year over the last twenty years.
- Learn how your authentic self IS your brand
- How to use 7 steps to guide your brand image and ensure others get it too!
- Define what you stand for, will fight for, live for through their brand
- How living, breathing and sharing your brand matters
Your living brand communicates who you are to the buyer, who you are to your mentors, sponsors and those you can influence your career.
When building a sustaining business and career you must provide value. How you do what you do and the results you bring to others must be recognizable. Be uniquely you, provide value as only you can, share solutions to your clients, teams and leaders in your way. Your brand tells your unique selling proposition. It is your promise to your clients and constituency. You brand is your personality, look, voice, service, attributes and how memorable you are. You living brand provides clarity, consistency for clients and those around you. Who you are and who you dare to be by courageously fighting for success for all is key.
This is a highly experiential learning process. It is an engaging, interactive, in your face, let’s get the job done program. You will have:
- A minimum of 3 large group, standing exercises where they will move around the room and partner with attendees.
- A minimum of 3 introspective moments where they will work on their own branding materials.
- A minimum of 3 participant volunteers will experience a powerful, hot seat experience.
- A minimum of 3 small group exercises of 4 to five participants.
Registration Link Coming Soon!
6795 S Edmond St, 3rd Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Morning Session: 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
National Speakers Association
NSA Las Vegas
7437 S. Eastern Ave #189
Las Vegas, NV. 89123
General Info: Sophia Falke, President
Welcome to NSA of Las Vegas!
NSA Las Vegas is an organization of professional speakers from many different backgrounds and many different areas of expertise, speaking to countless organizations, all with one unifying goal: To support and encourage each other for greater impact and profits in our speaking careers.
Within our organization, you will find an enthusiastic, passionate partnership of speakers dedicated to excellence. In keeping with the spirit of NSA’s creator, Cavett Robert, we earnestly endeavor to…
- Practice abundance rather than scarcity thinking.
- Share our trade secrets, trusting that when we help others we help ourselves.
- “Pay it forward,” meaning that in assisting others we expect nothing in return except that they help someone else.
Our members range from world class CPAE Hall of Fame members to CSP’s, and from hard working professionals with decades of success to those just beginning to speak for a living.
Does this sound like you? If so, take the next step and join us as a member.
Still not sure if becoming a member is for you. Come as my personal guest! Join us free of charge as a 1st time guest to experience all the NSA Las Vegas has to officer.
Whether you are a professional speaker or a beginner, we are here for you. I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting! Feel free to contact me with any questions. 702-575-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocco De Lorenzo
The National Speakers Association of Las Vegas exists for the purpose of growing and maximizing the influence, impact and income of professional speakers in the Las Vegas area.
We accomplish this through…
- Monthly meetings featuring literally the greatest speakers in the world. Recent past speakers include…
- Brian Tracy, CPAE
- Dan Burrus, CSP, CPAE
- Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE
- Willie Jollie, CSP, CPAE
- Dan Thurmon, CSP, CPAE
- Naomi Rhode, CSP, CPAE
- Scott McKain, CSP, CPAE
- Mike Rayburn, CSP, CPAE
- Networking opportunities with other Las Vegas area speakers, speakers bureaus and meeting professionals.
- Referral of members for bookings wherever possible.
- Actively fostering relationships with speakers bureaus, meeting professionals and the LVCVA.
- Fireside chats… Las Vegas is the meeting capital of the world and top name speakers visit often. We set up impromptu “chats” or get-togethers with many of these speakers available only to NSA/LV members.
- Lowest fees for all NSA/LV activities.
- The NSA Academy! Each year we enroll a limited number of new speakers in the NSA Academy. This is a 10-month, hands on, interactive course designed to teach, coach and encourage you in every area necessary for a successful speaking career. Writing your keynote, developing your platform skills, getting bookings, shooting a video demo, building a great web site, platform sales, and other areas of expertise are taught by successful, practicing professionals.
NSA of Las Vegas is your hometown access to the largest and most active network of professional speakers in the world. If you are serious about your speaking career and you live in or near Las Vegas, please join us. We’d love to partner with you for mutual success!
(Already a Member of the National Speakers Association)
$247 + One time application fee of $50 for new members.
- All Chapter Meetings are Included!
(Non-Member of the National Speakers Association)
$287 + One time application fee of $50 for new members
- All Chapter Meetings are Included!
Non-Member Chapter Meeting Fee: $47
Are the membership fees prorated?
No, our membership is on a rolling annual basis.
When is my membership renewal fee due?
Membership renewals are due 12 months from your last membership payment.
If I am a chapter member, how much are chapter meetings?
All regular chapter meetings are included in your annual chapter membership fees.
Are special chapter meetings included in my chapter membership fee?
Throughout the year NSA Las Vegas will host various events such as a Christmas party and BBQ to name a few. These events will have an additional fee associated due to the additional costs.
When are chapter meetings?
Chapter meetings are generally the third Saturday of the month (September – May). However, at times to accommodate the guest speaker’s schedule, we will have to make changes to the schedule to ensure we are booking the very best for you.
How long can I be an affiliate member?
2014/2015 will be the last year that affiliate membership will be offered or available. After this year there will only be one type of membership available – Professional Member. Professional Member means you are a member of the National Speakers Association and have met the eligibility requirements as determined by National. If you are not a national member or do not currently meet the eligibility requirements, we still WELCOME you to attend chapter meetings. You would simply register for each meeting and pay its fee.