- This event has passed.
Erin Gargan King
May 11 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Best-Selling Author & Social Media Advisor (https://eringarganking.com)
Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace
Forget firm handshakes and eye contact- first impressions in today’s digital marketplace are dependent on your ability to positively influence others -without the power of face to face communication- to take action.
In person, you have 8 seconds before someone decides how they feel about you using your nonverbal persuasion skills: your appearance, your eye contact, your smile. Online, you have just 2.5 seconds- and none of those personally persuasive elements. Opening a new opportunity begins with persuading your recipient in just a few words of a mobile preview- that they should stop the scroll and engage with you.
Erin shows her audiences why some sales professionals digital messaging wins face time with new prospects-while 90% of messages DO NOT. She shares her proven 3 step formula for effectively eliciting a response to spark a dialogue and break through the ”empathy blockers” AKA our screens.
Using Erin’s PUB method- attendees leave empowered and equipped to attract attention, increase influence and sell smarter in the social, mobile and digital age.
- What is digital persuasion and why it’s an essential survive-and-thrive skill to master
- How screens and social media have impacted traditional business networking and communication- and what you can do about it
- How to digitally differentiate yourself and attract more of your sales targets without the power of face to face communication
- Psychology principles behind effective digital persuasion
- The one thing all digitally persuasive salespeople have in common
- The biggest digital influence mistake everyone makes- and how to avoid it
- The 3 Step Digital Persuasion Formula for transforming online activity into real offline relationships