November 10 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Pitching the Media Working Session – PR Secret Weapons for Speakers
Getting media attention for you and your business would be great… but what are the steps? This working session will take you from idea, to pitch email, to a pitch that is ready for the media. Who will be the ones to get press? Maybe it will be you.
This session will help you customize pitches that are irresistible to the media. You will learn what pitches work and what pitches don’t work. You will create hooks and sound bites designed to get the media to pay attention and desire your story.
Session led by Jess Todtfeld, CSP:
Former National TV Producer, media trainer and Guinness Record Setter for most media interviews (112 in 24 hours), Jess Todtfeld will walk you through the process. He will give you a template designed to to not just get the attention of the media, but to get you booked.
- Leave this session with actual pitches you’ve crafted and personalized.
- Create and Customize Winning Hooks that the Media will love (and take them with you.)
- Learn the steps / Template for having the perfect pitch
- Understand How to Create Sound Bites, and Why They are Crucial for Media Pitches
- Have a finished pitch that is ready to be sent to media outlets
Jess Todtfeld, CSP is one of the top media training and communication experts in the country. He has worked as a TV producer at ABC, NBC, and FOX and has appeared on all those networks and more as an expert. He even set a Guinness Record for being interviewed the most times in 24 hours… 112 interviews on radio. He is the author of 4 books including “Media Training Crash Course.” (http://jesstodtfeld.com/)