- This event has passed.
October 12 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
THE KEY TO CONNECTION:
Unlocking Your Signature Story
Every speaker, author, and website must provide audiences and potential clients with a powerful, autobiographical story that will create immediate connection and empathy, establish expertise, define a unique, attractive brand, and create trust and likeability. And the guaranteed path to creating that emotionally compelling story is with conflict.
As he guides you through your own signature story, Michael will reveal:
- Powerful ways to impact audiences with your stories and speeches
- Why you don’t have to be famous – or survive some great ordeal – to have great stories to tell
- How to get audiences to see themselves in your story
- A whole new way to look at your successes and failures
- Why vulnerability is more powerful than superiority
- The six essential steps to a well-told story
- Lessons, Messages and Themes that will transform your followers
About Michael Hague:
MICHAEL HAUGE has been one of Hollywood’s top consultants and story experts for more than 3 decades, working on projects starring (among many others) Will Smith, Julia Roberts, Morgan Freeman, Margo Robbie, and Tom Cruise. While on retainer for Overbrook Entertainment, he consulted on the scripts for I AM LEGEND, HANCOCK, THE KARATE KID, SUICIDE SQUAD and BRIGHT.
Using those same Hollywood story principles, Michael has helped speakers, authors, entrepreneurs, marketers and corporate leaders generate millions of dollars in revenue by elevating their brands, connecting more deeply with their clients and customers, and moving them to action.
Michael has presented lectures and workshops in person and online to more than 350,000 participants worldwide. He is the author of three best-selling books, including Storytelling Made Easy: Persuade and Transform Your Audiences, Buyers and Clients
According to Will Smith, “No one is better than Michael Hauge at finding what is most authentic in every moment of a story.”
Contact Michael through his website: Michael@StoryMastery.comRegister to Attend